We are having such a fun summer! We fall into bed each night pooped and happy ... too pooped, apparently, to think of blogging.
This weekend, our nieces Sophie and Jessie are staying with us and helping with Livie and Will. Xilon spent the week in Trinidad (flying people between Miami and Trinidad), and it's been great to have the girls here for a few days to help. Before they came to town, my mom (once again!) saved my life by watching the babes so I could nap. Our wee ones have started teething, and those wonderful nights of 11 hours of sleeping babies are gone, gone, gone! I am a mighty woman, but I cannot function on three hours of sleep.
I'll post photos of Sophie and Jessie with the babes as soon as I figure out how to get them from their camera to my computer. In the meantime, here's a photo from back in May of Sophie (far left) and some of the other cousins (plus aunties Karen and Angela) with the babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment